Rivals gave a 3* ranking to fake player

Patrick Mahomes was a 3 star QB out of HS. Wow, who was the 5 star QB that year?

Seriously, is the 5 star QB that year in the NFL, starting?

2 Likes

Shoot, you and I can get in that business and becone a genious of nothing, but everyone respect your analysis snd ratings. Fake business taken serious by schools…by the way, every now and then, you get it right…

Just so y’all know i was the only player given a 6* rating in underwater bicyling.

1 Like

Hey I found it. In 2014 Patrick Mahomes was listed by 247 Sports as the 29th best pro style QB with 3 stars.

The #1, 5 star QB in 2014 was, wait for it, Kyle Allen who signed for Texas A&M. It sure would have been great to have that guy playing for UH rather than some 3 star WR/athlete playing QB.

In 2 years at Carolina Panthers I think Kansas City wish they had him rather than that Mahomes guy.

1 Like

It actually does reek of bias. It’s akin to “Car and Driver” ranking a nonexistent car highly because the description says it’s produced by Jaguar. If you can rank one thing without facts then what are you basing your other rankings on?

2 Likes