ROOT SPORTS' Kevin Eschenfelder talks Cougar Football, Astros on The Weekly Brew

Kevin Eschenfelder, ROOT SPORTS SW anchor and Voice of Cougar Football, joins The Weekly Brew podcast to talk Astros and #HTownTakeover. Esch breaks down the Astros’ recent upturn with George Springer in the leadoff slot (starting at 12:54) before pivoting into some discussion of the upcoming season for the Cougar Football squad (23:12), the future of Tom Herman with the program and Greg Ward’s potential Heisman candidacy. Click to hear the audio on SoundCloud.

You can also listen to The Weekly Brew Episode 46 on iTunes, which also includes USA Today’s AJ Neuharth-Keusch talking NBA Finals and Ethan Rothstein of The Dream Shake talking Rockets basketball. Click here to do so.

I am a 2013 UH alum, cut my teeth covering the Coogs for The Daily Cougar, and I always make sure to get some Houston Cougar content on (just about) every episode. so I highly recommend CoogFans folks give us a follow!

2 Likes

Esch is great. Loved the Astros talk and I’m definitely looking forward to the excitement surrounding UH football this fall.