S.W.A.G

I agree we are way behind those teams in popularity unfortunately

1 Like

Maybe not but they all tune in to our games.

2 Likes

when horn or aggie suck, they’re not watching either troll

Texans are in a different market and can’t join a college football conference; aggy is probably not leaving the SEC anytime soon, and UTA still has the big 12 officials in a full nelson. What do teams currently happy in their situation have to do with the PAC 12 offering the only available Texas college with high market viability? Are trolls abandoning all forms of logic these days?

Actually they do. If you know as many as I do, you’d know that.

Actually, they don’t, and i know plenty

One of you just look up the tv ratings for one of their games during a time they had a mediocre record and settle it once and for all.

1 Like

Because they draw the lion’s share of the eyeballs in this city and around the state. The PAC 12 could call Renu Khator and add UH tomorrow IF they thought UH delivered enough value to justify a 13th share of conference revenue.

The PAC would not give UH a full share its first season. It will probably take up to 5 years before we got a full share. This is standard practice of expansion teams unless you are a blueblood.

Nonetheless we would rather be in a P5 in 5 years with the money and competition than in the G5 with less.

Lol Coogs are not turning off their game to watch the other two schools. What part about "adding the Coogs to the PAC 12 will bring in more money " don’t you get? It has nothing to do with aggy or UTA. We have our own market, and own fans. Troll fail.

UofH is definitely the 4th most popular team in Houston, TX. 1) TEXANS, 2) ATM 3) UT 4) UofH

Plus we have to compete with NBA, MLB, MLS

Sorry. Go Coogs!

lol aggie before horn?

Most popular is Texans then whoever is winning in the SEC - Bama or LSU, Clemson. horn and aggie got a bump this year but have been down for a while. This is not their town

Clemson isn’t in the SEC. And if Alabama is so popular, why don’t I see more Alabama bumper stickers.

comma Clemson. My bad
should have used a semi-colon.

There’s Bama stickers everywhere, OU, LSU, etc etc. TV numbers say otherwise

It would bring in more money for UH. Not for the current PAC 12 members since they would be adding in more mouths to feed. Which leads me to the number one rule of realignment: conferences only add schools if their current membership gets more money. If the PAC 12 commish and presidents thought UH brings more to the table than UH would receive in membership revenue, they would add UH tomorrow. But that’s not happening.

UH regularly draws more eyeballs than UT and A&M on local TV when on similar footing. Outside of the Houston Metro area, you are correct, but inside Houston, you are incorrect.

Aggie’s don’t care if they win. The 12th man is a strong following in Houston. Go to any bar in midtown or the Heights on a Saturday during football season and you will see a few Coogfans, but the bar and patio will be packed with maroon. It makes me sick, but Aggies are a loyal fan base. You only see Horn T-shirt’s when their winning, which until Herman got there was a decade ago.

more Alabama bumper stickers . . . . . one big A in a truck window or a full bumper sticker is one too many . . . . .

More like a “cult”

2 Likes

Come on man
you know Coog fans are either at the games in person, or they are getting ready for Saturday and Sunday worship services