Sam Houston game

Wow. Great game. It’s the FCS semi-finals.

Sam was down 24-3 at the half. Couple minutes into the 3rd, Sam was down 27–3.

They are now up 38-27 near the start of the 4th quarter.

Worth taking a look at on ESPN + after the fact.

7 Likes

Sam wins 38-35. Great game.

On to the finals in Frisco next week against no. 1 S. Dakota State.

Congrats Bearkats!!!

7 Likes

What a game!!

1 Like

How about them Kats!!! :sunglasses:. Proud Alum :grinning:
#EatEmUpKats

#Great game

4 Likes

Boom Boom!!

Wild one.

1 Like

About to try get my ticket to Frisco.

Not at all invested.

Ok.

Wow! I tuned in at 27-3, then turned the game off.

Didn’t know they won until I read Coogfans. What a comeback!!

Reminiscent of our bowl game a few years ago with Pittsburgh.

3 Likes

“Debbie Downer”

Its fun having some football to watch!

5 Likes

Was going to give up at half but thought maybe a stern halftime talk might get them going. Wow…never did I think that would happen! Insane five minutes of 28 point football for the Sam offense/special teams. Really fun game to watch.

1 Like

I don’t have an affiliation with them. I thought this thread was about some game UH had scheduled for 2024 or something.

I would just as soon the opponent won. I do love camping around Huntsville, though. That’s beautiful country there.

I dont understand what college football is doing being played this late. I assume this is Covid related? :thinking: lol I thought these were rebroadcast. :crazy_face:

Yes this was Covid related. I think FCS should play in the spring permanently. Definitely more exposure for their programs.

1 Like

FCS moving to spring permanently would be a disaster. Every prospect planning to enter the draft sat out this year, and it almost certainly cost NDSU a title. It would turn buy games, the lifeblood of most FCS programs, into a logistical nightmare.

2 Likes

Was at the game. Exciting for sure. For the price of 15 was well worth it and parking was free

2 Likes

How are you going to miss the extra point there!

Looks like Sam is going to pull out another one with 16 seconds left. We’ll see. A field goal by SDS wins it for them.

Another great FCS game.