Saturday action

SDSU leading Arizona State 30-20 late.

USC manhandled Stanford tonight. Clay Helton’s doing a great job there and takes on our former coach next week.

Boise State gets a FG on their series.

Wazzu gets to the one, but settles for a FG. 2OT.

Wazzu TD

1 Like

Boise State TD. 3OT

Boise State FG, 44-41. Can Wazzu end this (please)?

Wazzu TD!!! maybe??

1 Like

That TD should be on the Top 10 if it stands.

1 Like

It Stands! Wazzu comes from 21 down to beat Boise State

2 Likes

How did Tech let Baker Mayfield walk? I get they had Mahomes, but

Also, controversial opinion: this was the fun, relatively harmless kind of trash talk we need more of in college football.

https://twitter.com/espn/status/906722156251422720

2 Likes

I’m good with it as long as it’s not every game. Kind of like rushing the field, should be saved for special occasions
which this definitely was.

1 Like

Don’t worry guys, UT will get killed by USC at LA. Even Judas magical dust won’t help him at that game.

That’s tit for tat. OSU did the same thing on OU field last year after beating them in Norman.

1 Like

I see TU remained classy by running up the score with 21 points in the 4th qtr.

I wish we would have

I saw the stats
 They had 1 passing TD
 Kneeling out an entire quarter is a lot more disrespectful than just lining it up and running over and over.

I would love to score 21 points when they matter but TU did it in the 4th when they were already leading 35-0.

I saw the 4th qtr he had both Freshmen in at RB, one being Young who had committed to Coogs. AS mentioned with 11-12 mins to go you can’t just kneel down. He just ran over n over and these kids are trying to get playing time. Step-Daughter is UT grad n lives in Austin and was hm for weekend so I did rt thing n watched most of gm with her. Now John Jenkins/ Briles that’s another story. Anyway imo in no way was he running up score.

1 Like

While it’s true that the last TD drive was 12 straight runs to run out half of the 4th quarter, they were still throwing mostly passes up by 35 then by 42 in the 3rd quarter even though the running game was averaging 8-9 yards every run. Reminds me of Jugular John saying the QB needs a certain amount of reps before he can take him out of the game.