Saturday College Football Thread

PAC 12 struggling with the MWC today:

Wazzu leads by 1 over Wyoming late in the 3rd

USC only leads by 5 over UNLV late in the 3rd

Wyoming is legit. They are going to give Boise hell.

1 Like

Wazzu is starting to pull away late. Same for USC. I’m rooting for the Cowboys
hope they knock off Boise State again.

App state came close; took Penn State to OT before falling.

Really was hoping App st would have beaten Penn St. and Utah St. taken down Mich State. The Big 10 is full of such garbage human beings.

3 Likes

Totally agree. You can see a Penn State fan double flicking off the Appalachian State players after the interception. Makes no sense, no class.

2 Likes

Is North Texas that good or is SMU that bad? UNT up 14-0 with 4 minutes left in Q1 and marching again.

“Yes”

2 Likes

How about Cincy leading UCLA at the half.

Tulsa struggling with Central Arkansas.

Yep. Going to be a long season in Ponyland. Dykes runs a different style then Morris did and I’m not sure he’s got the personnel. Defense is still awful. They might finish last in the division, or at least battle Tulsa for it.

It seems some AAC teams forgot to prepare for their OOC matchups.

Seth Littrell is going to be at the top of many job lists this winter. That North Texas team is good and he’s done an amazing job there. Tech would be smart to go after him if they can Kingsbury

Kansas State is losing by 12 to South Dakota at half.

Kansas is struggling against Nicholls in the 2nd. 10-10.

Dana Dimel is having a bad start
UTEP is losing to Northern Arizona 17-10 at half.

Nicholls leads Kansas 17-10 at the end of 3. Dead coach walking in Jayhawk land. Hope Justin Johnson lands well.

Cincy tied with UCLA early in the 4th. Looks like the prognosticators missed on their possible East dark horse by picking Temple instead of Cincy.

Tulsa leads Central Arkansas 24-20 going into the 4th.

Kansas State still down 12 to South Dakota halfway through the 3rd.

Northern Arizona up 23-10 on the Dimel Miners early in the 3rd.

North Texas up 33-0 on SMU in the 3rd

Amazing with smu! I always thought dykes was an overrated coach.

Safety for Cincy, they lead by 2 with 9:45 to go.

Come on Cincy!

Holy crap! I just looked at the box score for the SMU v. UNT game. 454-46 in favor of UNT. SMU has 55 yds passing and -9 rushing. At the end of the 3rd quarter. What did Sonny Dykes do???

This is what you call complete domination:

3 Likes