Saturday's games

True but Auburn has Georgia and Alabama still left to play. They might win one but they won’t win both. Houston just needs to keep taking care of business. Destroy SMU. Leave in all starters in for 4 quarters except banged up starters.

3 Likes

Crime in Italy, Batman! I just saw what Clemson did to Louisville. Looks like Petrino will be job hunting soon.

His buyout is several billion dollars. He’ll be back. Louisville doesn’t have that kind of scratch having just fired Pitino

1 Like

Aggies? Really?

That’s Gaggies to you, sir!

Clemson is a beast of team…

2 Likes

Louisville has the right idea though. Huge scandal that wrecks all your programs right AFTER you get into the ACC. You can dry your tears with cash.

3 Likes

Agreed. But it can’t buy you love and I don’t think UL fans are feeling much of it right now.

1 Like

There’s always this;

1 Like

UTEP with the early lead in the “Battle For Ineptitude “

Does Texas get in the top 4 after beating #13 West Virginia

WV getting screwed. Refs trying to help UT

6 Likes

WVU loses it’s best offensive lineman for having a lead against Texas.

4 Likes

Looks like when UH used to play in Austin. Have to beat team and refs

4 Likes

Oh man we broke USF. Down 17-3 to Tulane ugh.

I have just seen the most bizarre officiating since the officials gave Texas an extra play after
Nebraska defeated them in San Antonio. Now, a pass interference on the two yard line goes uncalled and two ridiculous calls are made against West Virginia. All in the first quarter. How do they get away with it? Why do the officials collaborate?

1 Like

The answer to “How do they get away with it?” is direct deposit.

4 Likes

Does Fernando Lovo do anything productive? Or is he just Judas’ errand boy?

1 Like

UTEP 27, Rice 3 Halftime

Looks like the longest current losing streak may come to an end

Handful of upsets at the moment

1 Like