Saturday's games

And they called another unsportsmanlike penalty on WV for the Horns down after the TD. Ridiculous.

1 Like

And UT will fall…

2 Likes

Refs obviously have horns.

Still can’t believe he went for two

It’s fun reading the early comments …,

God bless Dana. I don’t know where dude buys pants big enough to hold his stones. He’s going to have to wear a kilt next weekend.

1 Like

Come on Tech. I feel dirty for saying that. I want WV to win the Big 12

Go back and look. Tech did essentially the same thing around the formation of the Big 12.

No 14 North Carolina Wolfpack’s loses at home to a 4-5 Wake Forest . It’s not easy being a college football fan.

You got that right. It was a complete performance by the Pack against Wake’s third string QB. Made the Coogs trip to Dallas last weekend look like a solid effort. We weren’t close to being a Top 15 team, but everything was set up for an excellent finish with four incredibly weak opponents. Too bad we didn’t show up.

4 Likes

I beg to differ. I think starting with USF, we hit the hard part of our in-conference schedule.

You guys dominated the game for 53 minutes. Bizarre decision to go for it on 4th and 3 when NC State was well within field goal range. Even more bizarre decision to run a zero blitz on the winning TD play.

He is talking about NC STATE Wolfpack not Coogs on last 4 gms.

2 Likes

Coming this Saturday: More top 25 upsets
Coming this Tuesday: 4 and 5 loss P5 teams in the CFP top 25. Aw, you didn’t get bowl eligibility this year? That’s OK you can still be in the top 25.

OK. I thought this board was for UH football.

It is but PackTex is an NC State alum as well as a UH supporter. He has done a pretty good job of contrasting the expectations of this board and our football history vs those of the NC State community and their football history.

5 Likes

:thinking::thinking::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: