Score Prediction: UH vs. Wazzu

UH Coogs 37
WSU Cougs 34

1 Like

Let King be King ā€¦ eh ā€¦

We didnā€™t hire Holgerson to be an Applesause clone!!!

King will be a Holgerson King NOT an Applesause King ā€¦

dd should get back to keeping his idiot polychoo-choo ON THE TRACKS and forget analyzing football schemes ā€¦

BTW

Has dd even found the choo choo station ā€¦ yet!!!

Has anyone seen my choo-choo station and choo-choo???!!!

2 Likes

Iā€™m seriously starting to think Pawrful enjoys losing. We have a game and a half (1st half against OU and all of PVA&M) of Holgorsen trying to make King a pocket passer. If thatā€™s the brand of King you prefer over the one who has defenses trembling in fear at his running ability, I truly donā€™t know what to say.

4 Likes

38-31 Coogs

Time for you to Boogie on the Train, Davy:

Its never too late, Friend!

2 Likes

I have been watching UH football LONG before you were just a thought in your parents brains ā€¦

I was at the famous UH/A$M 14 - 14 tie game at Rice stadium in the mid-50s as a 12 year old yewt ā€¦

AND ā€¦

NO I donā€™t enjoy losing ā€¦ but I also donā€™t expect our team to turn into Bradyā€™s NE patriots just after being massacred by Army ā€¦

I expect SOME transition and adjustments to Holgersonā€™s offensive schemes ā€¦ and if that means that King will have to transition to that style ā€¦ then so be it ā€¦

and we will have to BITE THE BULLET to get through that transition ā€¦ which means we may have to lose some before we start winning consistently and a lot ā€¦

Patience ā€¦ HOWEVER ā€¦ I suspect most of you former polys have turned into PATIENTS ā€¦ in ICU for those of you who want King to be the ole Applesauce King

2 Likes

First, congrats on being so much older than me. Well done, sir. No one said anything about Brady or the Patriots. If youā€™ve been watching so much UH football, youā€™ll certainly recall that King didnā€™t play against Army, so that reference is 100% irrelevant to any part of this discussion.

If King were a freshman, or even a sophomore or junior, the transition would be much more palatable to me. But King is a senior and so are the bulk of his offensive weapons. If CDH wants to try to turn King into something heā€™s not, why not just redshirt him, play Logan the rest of the year and give King an extra year to adapt? If this is what CDH is thinking, letā€™s just go ahead and be ok with no more than 6 wins this year and be done with it.

2 Likes

Wazzou - 59
Houston - 39

1 Like

Coogs - 45
WSU - 44

1 Like

I really hope iā€™m wrongā€¦ (thank G we donā€™t have the stars. Iā€™d 1star myself but here we go)

Good Coogs 31
Bad cougs 48

UH COOGS WIN 35-21

38-35 double OT Houston wins

1 Like

WSU: a BUNCH
UH: a BUNCH

1 Like

I think Dā€™Eriq just needs to relax and run for it when the pocket is collapsing or throw the ball away. Fran Tarkenton was a pocket passer like everyone else in his day but when the pocket was collapsing, look out.

1 Like

48 - Coogs
42 - Cougs

Wazzau 42

UH 27

Need to reverse my scores, thx. Picking wsu to win

Washington St. 44
UH Cougars. 31

WSU 57, UH 23

1 Like

Coogs 38
Cougars 35