Season ticket come up

https://mobile.twitter.com/CPezman/status/1129093242581069825

4 Likes

Hottest ticket in town.

2 Likes

I bought 3 season tickets at fan appreciation. Got some great seats. Unfortunately, we do have a family budget and it was painful that I didn’t renew our football season tickets.

2 Likes

Added one extra from 3 to 4 this season.

1 Like

Added one extra from 2 to 3 BB tickets this year; held at 4 for FB.

Even with the price hike, this is the best value in all of Houston IMO. I just wish I lived closer lol.

2 Likes

Today my football season ticket buddy and I purchased season tickets for 2019 / 2020 basketball going through Cougar Pride and not the web sight. We picked up 4 total in section 104. CP had seats available that were showing as not available on the ticket web sight. There does not appear to be a price increase from 2018 / 2019 in this section. Also in this section there is no required Fertitta Center donation. Just a $50 Cougar Pride donation per seat ($275 total per ticket). Our donation level for football gets us garage parking which also gets us garage parking for basketball. Wife and I went the single game ticket route for 6 or so games in 2018 / 2019 and the cash lot parking was $10 per game. BB season ticket parking saves me a beer a game in parking. GO COOGS!

6 Likes

Added 2 tickets to my original 2 season tickets at the cage today. Also increase my 2 basketball season tix to 4. Good day to be a Coog!
#GiCoogs!

4 Likes

I need your job.

It so much cheaper than any of the pro sports in town. And I think far more exciting!!
#GoCoogs.

7 Likes

Went from 0 to 10 seats. But, frankly, I thought the announcement by now would be that it would be nearly sold out, not just exceeding last year’s total.

4 Likes

Wow 10 seats, Thanks!

Just curious are you able to use all those seats each game?

2 Likes