Season Ticket Delivery Date?

Mine came at 8:30 last night

To be fair bball doesn’t have the unfair cartel stuff of “power 5” hanging over its head. I have hard time stomaching CFB because it’s an unfair playing field.

2 Likes

I got the same box for football I think

I did not get a UPS email with the tracking link. I just called the Ticket Office today. Zach told me there is a 2nd batch going out this Thursday and Friday. So I’ll have to go to the box office to get the parking pass.

That sucks I’m sorry.

I think they just make up shite, called today and i was told my tickets was going out today, really, i doubt it, this is so frustrating

I accidently deleted my UPS tracking email, but I recall the expected delivery was end of day today. Called ticket office today and they checked in their system, which indicated delivered to our house 10:30 or so this morning.

1 Like

So I get a phone call at 4 this afternoon. They want to verify my address to send my tickets. Been getting my tickets here for THIRTY SIX years. That is except for the times they screwed up and I had to go get them myself.

6 days before the first game they haven’t mailed them. Pathetic.

Just got home from work. Nothing yet. Tracking still shows out for delivery. Was worried about porch pirates but it looks like I beat ups home.

I received a voice mail from Faison at the ticket office while I was driving home. He wanted to confirm my shipping address (which I told Taylor DuRee to change to my work address a couple months ago). When I called him back he said he sent me an email telling me to ignore his voice mail because my account was flagged for Will Call. I said no. Will Call was a one time thing for football ticket only (there were talks of package thefts in the neighborhood). I was told they’re sent out in batches, I’ll get my tracking email and tickets will arrive sometimes this week. Let’s wait to see when they’ll arrive.

The first is an exhibition that has no tickets so no harm until the 12th.

1 Like

Got mine today

Got mine yesterday

Hello All. I have never had an issue with delivery address as my correct delivery address is in my Cougar Pride profile. Never received a phone call to confirm address and have been season ticket holder since 2004. I suggest you discuss with your CP contact to resolve the address issues.

1 Like

My delivery address is in my CP profile. I emailed Taylor DuRee a few days ago asking her when I’ll get the tickets. I didn’t get a response. I don’t know if she’s still there. Then I got voicemail and phone call from Faison confirming the address. He told me I’d receive a UPS tracking email. Never received it. The package showed up at the office today.

I did not get the same semi-hard envelope for football tickets like this time.

Cathy - When I have had questions for CP I have found calling my CP contact direct seems to work better than email.

1 Like

I received my tickets but no parking passes? Last season when purchased season ticke they Included parking passes. Be upsetting if they did away with that.$10 for parking every game adds up. Hopefully they dont have any parking attendants on the other side of Elgin and I’ll park over there.

I called and was told parking passes would ship separately in a couple days.

1 Like

I must be the luckiest ticket season ticket holder in the world. In my many years of buying tickets I have never had a major issue. Always have received my tickets on time and correct. Any minor issues/questions I have had have been addressed and solved by a phone call.

I am also very impressed with my ticket office liaison this year, he sends notices of events coming up and reminders that the seats next to my season tickets are empty this year and it would be a great time to invite friends to sit with us.

I really do sympathize with those who have problems, it cannot fun and has to be frustrating. But in all fairness to the ticket office, we do not hear often enough of the times they get it right.

1 Like

My tickets and parking passes arrived today, thank you ticket office