Season Ticket Dot Counting (19-20 Season Tickets = Sold Out)

And who gave them these entitlements? Parents, TV, fans?

1 Like

The main thing here is that when the kid hits the court in a Coog uniform I will be excited
and I bet coach will be too

1 Like

When Grimes decided to come back home and visited aTm and UH he knew exactly what he was getting into possibly playing for Buzz and Sampson. He will buy in at UH or he won’t play. From what i’ve seen of Sampson at OU and UH i think Grimes buys in. He understands what he is coming to at UH.

Yeah, why wouldn’t he. Most likely, he will be at UH just for one year as long as he plays decent.

The rest of the team has bought in to the culture CKS has created at UH and anyone coming in will have to also in order to get PT and to get along with teammates. With little to no PT, there will be no NBA and the kids all know that.

But let’s look at things from a positive standpoint. Grimes must have realized that Sampson is the right guy to teach him how to play at a level the NBA is looking for. The kids all know CKS has great relations with the NBA and is recognized as a coach who prepares his players to play on the big stage and they are here because they want to learn from him.

1 Like

Red,
I think you are 100% correct .
CKS is an NBA coach with ties to players, coaches and management. You don’t have to be MENSA to figure out that your path to the NBA is through CKS. Also,what kid would not love to meet the NBA players that hang out at our games because of CKS?

You sure are picky
:joy:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/JonRothstein/status/1182310809512431616

https://twitter.com/UHCougarMBK/status/1182310617148985345

6 Likes

What a time to be alive. THANK YOU KELVIN SAMPSON

9 Likes

Die hard UH fans right now but more importantly Pez, Renu, and Coach Sampson!

1 Like

this is awesome!

3 Likes

Glad we took a chance. Didn’t think it happen during hofheinz look at us now.

3 Likes

Keep winning and eventually we’ll have a waiting list for people to buy season tickets.

4 Likes

Congrats to the Program! :beers:

3 Likes

Awesome!! Lose 6-8 games during the season and people will be giving away tickets. Fair weather fans. Beautiful weather now, everyone is outside enjoying it. If it starts to get dark outside, everyone runs inside, abandoning our team.

1 Like

Don’t start that crap already!!!

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/CoachSampsonUH/status/1182379092202655751?s=20

5 Likes

You read its sold out and the 1st thing you think is to post this?

Enjoy the moment.

10 Likes

The sell out this time is so different than 1998.

Back then, it was about a favorite son trying to rescue a once proud program. Unfortunately, after the opening win over ut, it was downhill from there.

This time, it is about the TRUE restoration of a proud program, with recent NCAA success, new facilities, a commitment by the UH administration and a coaching staff knowing what they are doing !!

9 Likes

I’m curious, what is the reason they cap the season ticket sales when there are still seats left in the Fertitta Center?

1 Like