Season Ticket Package Update

I don’t know all of the details behind the process so cannot guess whether it is on UH’s end or the season ticket card provider. Let’s hope everything goes smoothly

Check your account. You can probably still transfer tickets to others or put them up for sale already. We don’t get tickets in the mail. We get the electronic cards and it would be silly to wait until you get the electronic cards before you sell or giveaway OU game tickets.

Per my contact in the ticket office OU tickets will not be posted to our Manage My Account like our TDECU tickets because they will not be electronic. They cannot be electronic because they are NRG tickets. We will receive our OU printed tickets along with our electronic cards, parking passes and away game tickets in the mail.

Got an email saying my tickets are on the way -

> Dear Season Ticket Holder,

> Your University of Houston Football Season Tickets are on their way! Tickets will be shipped from the Houston Athletics Ticket Office starting Monday, August 22, 2016. You will receive your tracking number in a separate email for UPS within the next 24 hours. Based on your order, your season ticket package will include the following items:

> Season Ticket Cards

> Parking Pass

> Houston vs. Oklahoma tickets (Sept. 3, 2016)

> All away game tickets will be mailed via USPS starting August 26, 2016. Single home game tickets will be mailed via USPS starting August 24, 2016.

2 Likes