Season Ticket Renewals Available

https://twitter.com/UHCougarBB/status/1055828901350465536

new this year is that you pay for parking in the lot across from Right Field. I have asked if it is just the lot with the gate or if it is the that entire lot. Haven’t heard back and probably won’t if I had to guess.

1 Like

https://uhcougars.com/images/2018/10/25/BaseballFinalParkingMap_2018.jpg

1 Like

After the fiasco with my tickets last year and now parking I may not be renewing. I attempted several times to contact the AD’s office last year about the issues and not once did they respond. I have been a season ticket holder for 15 years and to be treated that way was unacceptable.

Why the need to charge for parking?

2 Likes

Very strange to be charging for parking, especially with free parking immediately across the street.

1 Like

Coog97…I feel your pain.

My mini rant…

Since it was introduced, I have always bought the flex plan…except for last year. It was great to be able to invite friends when unused tickets piled up. I don’t think I ever used my entire allotment, but it was a nice, fair way to support the program.

However, I did not buy them last year after this program was omitted from the NCAA tournament priority ticketing program…not even last priority. I contacted the powers to be and was informed I was "not a real season ticket holder’. However, in previous years, it was considered as such and I did receive the opportunity to buy tournament tickets.

It would have been nice to have had this policy in place at the time of purchase.

I will wait and see what I do this year. I love to support the program, but will probably just do so on a game-to-game basis.

2 Likes

I’m echoing all of the above. If I renew it’ll be if they have the flex ticket option. Both my wife and I have some mobility issues so I’m not thrilled about the $5 charge in the ‘blue’ lot. But it looks like the free lots are not too much further away.

Semi-related rant…
Why does our ticket office have so many issues? They have @$?#%’d up my football parking every season, they said no flex baseball option last year and changed their mind the day after I bought two seats.

1 Like