Season ticket seat upgrades

Normally we would have received an email by now alerting us to our opportunity to upgrade our seat locations. Have I missed this opportunity or has the ticket office not sent out an email?

I called last week and was told that they will be sending emails soon according to CP points. He said they were doing it differently this year. Not much help, but that is what I have.

1 Like

This ticket guy that came from Alabama…

1 Like

First step of process is you have to marry your cousin.

3 Likes

Called again today because I still didn’t get the email, and they told me that I missed the upgrade opportunity. Never got the email, and I’ve been sitting on my inbox since the first post. After much moaning, groaning and complaining I got moved to the area we were watching. I thought for sure I was going to stroke out.

They told me that to get the upgrade email, you had to request an upgrade when you purchased your tickets. I am pretty anal when it comes to filling out forms, and don’t even remember this being an option. Was this part of the season ticket renewal request?

1 Like

Who the hell knows anymore?!? This new administration changes how things are done from year-to-year and also between different sports. They change so much, even the people in office have no frickin’ clue what is going on half the time.

2 Likes

I ran into the same problem but lucked out when I heard through another coog the process had started. I immediately called and got my upgrade.

They said the don’t know why the emails didn’t go out to everyone that selected the upgrade process. I even paid for half of the upgrade but got no email.

They haven’t updated our donation totals, priority points, or donation rank on either site.

1 Like

It was on the documentation. I even remember paying a deposit on my future seats, but had to wait for the process to begin. Very happy with process, but agree that it does change a lot from year to year and it probably has to do with the turnover we have in these positions.

1 Like

All this is apparently the “NEW NORM” in our ticket office. No one seems to have a clue about ANY.THING - and furthermore, no one seems to even care to fix the problem!

Hello Hunter - are you even there?

Since ticket sales generate revenue, it should garner the most attention to make the process as easy as possible and even worth staffing up over the summer with interns to process the requests and contact people.

I must be getting old. Don’t remember that option, but pretty sure I would have chosen the upgrade.

Don’t feel bad. The upgrade was an option. I checked it. I got an email telling me that I had requested an upgrade and I still didn’t get an email when it was time for the actual upgrade process to take place.

2 Likes