Season Tickets in the mail

This is the first year everything went right. Shipped to the correct address received cards. And parking as well.

This is a good omen.

1 Like

nope
im legit pissed right now. my season tix should have been came in. what the hell was the point of sending a tracking email in the first place?

Track it to verify. My peach bowl tickets were stolen off my porch and I didn’t know until I tracked and showed delivered a few days before.

Got my cards today. Let’s go Coogs!!!

1 Like

Share with friends on social media! Go Coogs!

This is why I like the cards. I can email any extras to anyone without worrying about how to meet up. I like the physical ticket for places like StubHub but you can always print from home from your account.

Paper or plastic? I don’t know yet since my tickets have not been delivered. I ordered the cards but I am not going to be too upset either way.

2 Likes

Got my 7 Cards and Parking Passes as ordered. Much better this year.

1 Like

Got my tickets today

oh NOW i received the email saying it comes in tomorrow.

I think they figured out a way to pull your chain.

I cautioned you about riding CAM like you do, oh well.

Just kidding you Alfred, it’s all good.

Now someone please complain that I did not single space!

4 Likes

Damn it. Why are you wasting so much space?

Got my tickets (paper) and parking passes Saturday just as ordered. Let’s go!

I haven’t received an email about my tickets yet. I am still waiting

Call the Ticket office. I called and they told me mine would arrive today, which they did, however, I never received an email. :thinking:

Still waiting on mine, too.

I see a package out on the front porch - might be UH tickets.

1 Like

Ordered cards, got cards, all set. Go Coogs.

I received a second email late last night that the tickets arrive Wednesday. Someone should tell the ticket office that this is worse than waiting for Christmas morning!

2 Likes

Haha, :joy: It’s funny because it’s so true!

1 Like

Your envelope and mine must have been in the same batch that was dragged around or something because mine was also half torn across one edge. The fact that I had the paper tickets saved me, otherwise I could have lost some of the 25 cards.
Have you talked to UH yet about the missing cards? Sadly, I don’t think you will be able to get cards for those 23 and will have to get them in paper tickets or printed from your account.