Season Tickets in the mail

For 11 AM games, we get a quick breakfast before or 90 mile drive into town, suffer hunger thru the game, then head to Floyd’s for some great seafood. Nice way to enjoy the ride home . . . . .

Here are the paper tickets…I recall asking for plastic but I think my emails go into their spam folder. :roll_eyes::smile:

2 Likes

Ordered plastic, received plastic. Orange lot for me. Garage is nice unless the crowd is large and everyone tries to exit at the same time. Memphis in 2015 was the worst but I didn’t mind so much…

No “themes” on the paper tickets.

1 Like

Isnt the blackout always around halloween and Homecoming Nov? Im guessing itll be against USF in Oct and Tulane or Temple in Nov if not then i’d say against ECU.

I’ll trade you my green for your orange. Let me know if you’re interested!

I have green if you’re interested in trading!

Which Floyd’s is this?

Alan…thanks for the offer. I should have done my whining here first. LOL I went to the ticket office yesterday and they took my orange passes and are mailing me blue ones.

Isn’t ECU a road game ?

You’re correct. ECU is in North Carolina on October 13.

Why, did they come with your other tickets? I’m sure you did not order those tickets.
Just having fun with you.

Cards - Check
Parking passes - Check
Can’t wait for 9/8 Go Coogs!

3 Likes

Sugarland for us . . . . .

1 Like

Anyone with the cards tried transferring tickets yet? I am trying to transfer tickets and can only see 2017 games after I select “Transfer Tickets”. I will give the ticket office a call in the morning unless someone already knows the answer.

1 Like

The answer is Reissue [as PDF and then email them]. Reissue shows up as “Reprint” on the first screen. The Transfer option is still there but the functionality was removed due to too many issues.

looks like the sell in stubhub option has also been removed.

Good catch. It was there yesterday but I could not get it to work. Found a Coog interested in buying so I will kick that can down the road.

Is there a way to use our tickets electronically this year? I don’t see that feature anywhere.

Do you mean to have your ticket scanned on your phone?