Seat upgrade

We got the email for the seat upgrade process. Looking forward to see if we can move closer. I like our seats but the cheerleaders can’t ever get tshirts to our row. Would love to get the recliners, you know the ones that are usually empty.

1 Like

Those cost about 20k each psl

I’m pretty excited about it too. I’m 517, so I feel good about getting just about where ever I want.

Mine are the first 3 on an aisle. But, on the side where everybody walks up and down in front of them. So, I’m hopeful to just be able to get to other side of the aisle! Can’t wait…

That is exactly my goal. I think if I could move to the aisle I’d be happy. I really wanted to get in the club behind our bench, but don’t think thats realistic.

I looked at the available seats and am surprised. Quite a few seats left.

I was surprised too. If it stays like this, I will definitely be upgrading my tickets when my time slot gets here.

only the ends have seats

I’m 953 and my slot is for the 28th but I’m not upgrading since my seats are amazing to me. I have been looking at something more towards the center but nothing is available. Do you guys see something different on your end?

1 Like

I didn’t really see anything in the center. Mostly the sides

Sides are where I am anyway. But now there are better seats available in my section.

Well I went ahead and bought two extra tickets in Section 102

It was pretty anticlimactic for me as well. I was able to keep my exact seats but move up a few rows. I wanted to get on the end of a row, but the only seats available were on the other side of the court. I kinda got to where I liked being directly in front of our bench.

We were kinda on the side of the section, I think 6 seats to the left of us on row 9. I moved down to row 4 in the same section with isle seats. We are a larger body size so it will give us a little more room. Even though we are closer to student section, I think row 4 will still let us see over them. The row also has less seats so I don’t think I will have to get up all the time. Plus row 4 I don’t think the traffic up and down the isle will be an issue.

I wonder if there are still people leery of crowds due to COVID. I also wonder how the economic hit many took due to being laid off or furloughed during the COVID shutdown.

1 Like