SFA vs Duke

They better be ranked :smile:

1 Like

Bain was fouled too.

2 Likes

College basketball is insane. Greatest sport there is.

8 Likes

I wonder how much did they pay SFA to kick their butt?

2 Likes

That was absolutely nuts.

1 Like

What ever they payed…lol… priceless to SFA.

4 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/JonRothstein/status/1199546475501498368

1 Like

It really felt like a tournament game. And yep, it still November

4 Likes

So beautiful seeing all of those Dukies with their hands on their heads after that shot.

6 Likes

That’s one of the best basketball games I’ve ever seen. Talk about David vs Goliath, wow!!!

I tell you what, those Lumberjack defenders are ball hawks. They remind me so much of Davis and Robinson from last year. Yeah, they’re small but they’re in your face on every possession giving 115%. Just goes to show you don’t need 4 and 5 star players to be successful.

5 Likes

Duke had 4 frosh and a soph in overtime. SFA was rolling with senior guards. Harris was awesome.

1 Like

Last 20 seconds video.

1 Like

That is absolutely fantastic, I found out as someone on a financial board posted it; that’s how big a win it was.

those sfa students are going to float home for thanksgicing.

1 Like

I’m sure the Duke coach will be glad when the NBA will start accepting high school players so he won’t have so many one and dones.

1 Like

That was a great effort and win by SFA. Duke really deserved to lose that game. Are they overrated? They missed 16 FTs at home. SFA was taking it inside and scoring consistently. Duke did not look like the #1 team in the country tonight.

1 Like

“the biggest victory in the Lumberjacks’ history as the school became the first non-ACC team to come into Cameron and win since St. John’s did it in February 2000.”

5 Likes

The P5 and the college football playoff cartel when they see the better marketability and experience that is college basketball.

7 Likes

They are downing some suds in the Piney Woods tonight! Good for SFA.

5 Likes

Love it.

1 Like

Very Happy Thanksgiving to SFA!!!

2 Likes