C/O ‘20 Jamal Shead commits to Coogs (Update: Signed)

per Sellers and Jamal Shead twitter he’s coming to UH

6 Likes

What a backcourt committed for 2020

5 Likes

Look out Memphis, your road to coronation is a bit more difficult.

3 Likes

Looks like a combo of Galen and Corey. Already has a much better looking shot than GRob

2 Likes

Add Caleb Mills & UH has a gnarly 3 guard lineup down the line.

2 Likes

Massive BOOM!

1 Like

Houston V Memphis recruiting is going to lead the AAC into elite status.

5 Likes

Geez, man. Buy your tickets now! :sunglasses:

Majin, I assumed we all bought our tickets a couple of months ago – I did. Get 'em while you can!

1 Like

I’m worried for the general public but this is a good problem to have.

It feels almost as good getting a top line PG as it does getting a big. That kid loves to go to the hoop. Could become a world class distributor.

His style is…Iverson-esque.

Pretty much means we ain’t getting LJ Cryer. Just look at the potential pgs for next year: Jarreau (maybe), Mills, Sasser & Shead. Too many cooks in the kitchen for Cryer to come already. Not to mention, Hinton has pg skills as well but hes most likely staying at the wings.

At first, I was hesitant about his 6’1 height but then I saw that he is rated as the #6 player in Texas. That certainly has my endorsement.

Good because then you wouldnt have liked Cryer. Hes more like 5’10 than 6 feet tall lol. Thou, he has a sick game.

Backcourt for the next few years should be good. Mills, Hinton, Mark, Shead, Cameron Tyson and Sasser. If they get a good big, team will go to the next level.

7 Likes

We already have Broodo

2 Likes

He’ll be our Sunshine dis year.

1 Like

On a serious note, tho, if he was 2 inches taller that would of been extremely nice.

http://texastop100.com/2019/05/27/texas-top-100-podcast-ep-2/

TexasTop100 podcast, Jamal Shead interview @ (23:49). Sounds like a real mature young man.

2 Likes

Did I miss anything…oh, I did

https://twitter.com/j_d_s4/status/1133055315811950593?s=21

2 Likes