Should we allow Herman and ut to use our IPF?

We were welcomed at UT during Harvey without a moment’s hesitation. This is about the universities cooperating, not about our well-founded grudges as fans. Exactly the right thing to do.

A real no brainer here…if UT and Herman ask to use our facility then let them…they stepped up to the plate for us at a crucial time after Harvey…

1 Like

As much as I want to believe that he wrote that tweet based off his own reaction, I’m sure Davis wrote that tweet after some prodding from Herman and his staff. Herman has constantly complained about UTs facilities and this will hit home to donors. Statesman beat writers are just pawns in the game.

5 Likes

I agree and may have even been an impetus for asking to practice there. But great pub for us in the meantime. Best IPF in Texas!

Agree. It’s pretty obvious what’s going on with that tweet.

YES

Of course

Well Herman didn’t have a 12-1 season and contract negotiations to blackmail UT into making better practice facilities so he has to be a little more sneaky about it.

Yes. This is a ridiculous thread.

Yes for a fee.

:slight_smile:

and also sanitze for MAD COW and HOOF n MOUTH diseases.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/utexasequipment/status/945371053521539072

Oh yes by all means. We must show our appreciation for the faux Big 12 dog and pony show application process/procedure that helped us stay in the G5 for the paltry revenues, lack of recruiting access to P5 talent and losing our last year’s recruiting class and coach … and bless the coach who would run into the arms of such a fine institution who would perpetrate such goodwill on and toward us…

…help during Harvey? …thanks neighbor for helping us carry the trash to the road after your burning trash pile set fire to our house before the storm. Your consideration is without end. I do love the media photo op of you assisting us in carrying the trash out to the road…sniffle, sniffle … what great people you are. … can I massage your arm to relieve you you of the discomfort caused from patting yourself on the back …please enter my home for comfort and use what you will.

2 Likes

They’re already using it. Boom. End of thread.

Butt hurrrrrrt

I remember when this was the biggest problem we had to debate.