Since We Are Simply Waiting for Next Sat

How ‘bout some Kevin Sumlin?

Last night he set an Arizona Football record.

For losing.

9 straight.

In history no Wildcat Coach ever did that.

10 Likes

Who?

3 Likes

How much does he has left on his contract?

As the Ags can do, I think they sucked the life out of him and he was coaching to collect another big paycheck.

I assume he has to be toast after this season.

The Whorn are well into sucking the life out of Herman.

Art Briles, Kevin Sumlin, and Tom Herman. They are all rich, but none of them are the men they use to be when they were responsible for leading the Coogs to victory.

6 Likes

They were losing 37 - 0, what happened to that wide open offense??? Oh, he needed Cases Keenum or Johnny Mendel to run it.

Oh my, I thought I had some bad days in 2020. At least he is hauling millions. He is absolutely gone.

1 Like

Maybe it was the school and players and not the coaches, just maybe?!

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/i/status/1330390413648089088

Excuses, excuses…fans hate that. The old,“this team played better than us”…is not acceptable!!

He does not sound good. I wonder if he has gotten out of bed today?

1 Like

Bet he wish he could go back in time and win that Southern Miss game after halftime, now. He cost us millions of dallars. Now he just sound pathetic.

8 Likes

Good chance he is hitting the bottle. Heavily.

Beat writer with Tucson Newspaper, last year, sent me an email stating that everyone knows he has that problem.

3 Likes

Not to take the limelight of ole Summie but Franklin at Penn State has them at 0-5. The worst start ever In their history

2 Likes

Of course there is Frost in Nebraska…

3 Likes

I was hoping the Huskers would be better only because I’d rather them win in the big ten than the usuals

1 Like

The grass is most definitely not always greener outside of Cullen boulevard

3 Likes

Laughing all the way to the bank! Good for him.

…but fastest way to lose your job! Then no more laughing to the bank. May not even get all call by college football teams again! Might have to drop to HS level.

The buyout he got from aTm should have him laughing for a long time. I don’t know what his buyout is at AZ, or how much longer his contract is for; but he should be set up for a luxurious retirement right now.

2 Likes

He’s gonna be livin like Billy Madison. I don’t think he’s worried about high school opportunities

1 Like

I know its hard feeling sorry for a guy that has made millions on top of millions and he pushed A&M for even more with the potential threat to the head to the NFL, but he doesn’t sound right to me.

I didn’t mind him leaving UH for A&M or anywhere else, it was the fact that he cost us a conference championship with his job hunting and playing A&M with other potential offers from USG and other places, but that conference championship also cost us a birth in a BCS Bowl and the school all that needed money and a game we could have easily beaten Michigan as we did PSU that year.

It is ironic he’ll never win a conference championship after he screwed us out of one and the BCS Bowl.

7 Likes

He’s not in the same category as Briles or Herman. He was fools gold and Texas S&M took the bait. He was only successful because of Case and company. Same happened for him at Sodomy University with Johnny Man-Douche.

2 Likes