SMU installs party decks at Ford Stadium

Just saw it on TV in Dallas (I live in Plano), I had to giggle when I saw it, looks rinky dink. Plus it will be in the sun 24/7, of course those folks don’t watch the game anyway.

I’m really glad those Holfheinz boxes are in our past. Part of CKS legacy.

2 Likes

Friendly PSA - the game there 2 years ago was terrible with the DJ playing up until our snap and saying “make some noise” about 500 times. The worst college game experience I have had. SMU does have a nice campus.

The one road game I made at SMU [Carrier’s catch to complete the comeback] I noticed how many people were wandering around the concourse. It was strange - like the game was secondary. And they cannot see the game from the concourse like you can at TDECU. It is a nice campus though

They are comparing Polo’s, BMW’s and how their vacations to Switzerland went during summer break !!

Football…that is for the common slobs !!

1 Like

Plan on going. Last time I went, it didn’t go so well for the good guys.

Wouldn’t putting it on the upper level have made so much more sense? Then you can keep the better lower level seats below. I guess it doesn’t matter anyway. No team like A&M on the schedule for multiple years so they have no chances of sellouts.

I thought the same about the Navy game in 2015. They pumped music in until the ball was snapped.

Should have invested in manekins wearing polo shirts with scarfs around their necks and placed them in the seats for the proper illusion !

1 Like

Betyer than the band playing She’ll Be Coming Round the Mountain 1000 times

2 Likes

Popped Collar Central

Where is the bouncy castle and ball pit gonna go?

Ok I’ll bite -
What’s the difference between a manikin in a polo w/scarf an a smu fan?

One smells bad and walks like a peruna.

1 Like

How does an SMU sorority girl change a light bulb?

“Daddy! I need a new apartment.”

:wink:

4 Likes

An area for SMU sorority girls to sound their famous mating call “I am soooooo drunk” … After one bud light.

Smart of SMU, they have made procreation of their species very efficient.

1 Like

Oh lord, I still have PTSD from that damn song. I remember a game in the early 90’s in the Dome where they played the song before every damn snap…every…damn…one.

1 Like