Smu-ucf

What a first play for SMU score. 86 yd reception td. Wow.

2 Likes

We thought our attendance was bad. Versus a top 20 team, perfect weather at 7 it looks weak.

1 Like

Itā€™s SMU; they never have good attendance. Didnā€™t we basically fill their stadium for them last year?

We had a good crowd there last year but no, the stadium was about 60%

1 Like

Wow. Iā€™m a big fan of both teams helmets. Iā€™d like to see a red helmet just like that.

Iā€™m a big fan of matte finishes.

UCF allowing smu to stick around and its making smu look good.

Hicks has some wheels

I like UCFā€™s helmet, especially as overplayed as shiny gold helmets are. I still hate the one-side helmet numbers for SMU (and everyone else) though. And I hate the Dallas Skyline Pony decal on principle.

Honestly the only change Iā€™d make to the coogsā€™ red helmets is to ditch that godforsaken red chrome facemask. Wear white with the white UH decal and maybe chrome with the chrome ThunderCoog. I just feel like the candy red helmet is very us.

2 Likes

Quinn drops a gimme on 4th down. SMU is not ready to be a winner. Maybe next year :laughing:

Another brutal drop.

Good for the conference.

Good for us, too. Now just need Memphis to lose twice :innocent:

1 Like

Iā€™m a big fan of the plain white Interlocking UH letters that looks like the interlocking OUā€¦itā€™s clean and classic.

1 Like

First time lā€™ve seen UCF play. Not really impressive.

We beat Memphis, we play for championship with good chance to win.

Nice call on 4 th downā€¦CMA

I used to be a big fan of that one, but our current logo has really grown on me a lot. I feel like the current iteration of Phat UH looks pretty great in just about any context IMO, especially on the side of a helmet. I know this is a controversial opinion, but I donā€™t think the Skinny UH really looked that good on a helmet, or a hat, or a t-shirt. It was fantastic on the side of a building or on a website, though.

2 Likes

I see your controversy ,and Iā€™ll raise you one. I donā€™t like the bevel on any of our logos. Flat and simple looks pretty good to me.