@SMU

By that logic, Memphis beat UCF by one point, and we weren’t competitive vs UCF. So total beat down expected. :grinning:

I thought we were going to lose to USF…I’m back on the Polly Train and we are going to beat SMU, Tulsa, and Memphis and get our rematch game against Cincinnati!

2 Likes

I’ll take the Coogs +4 for a beer. You can pay up at the Tulsa game :sunglasses:

1 Like

Which is why I said transitive property, etc. My point was not to guarantee a win, but to demonstrate that Coogs are capable of beating SMU.

I thought I might go to see the game, but our ticket office is not selling tickets for the game, and I was just told that SMU has no tickets either - due to the restrictions. Darn, WHEN will things return to normal - ever - maybe?

1 Like

Its funny that their board has us destroying them because of their 2nd half collapse. I’m not talking UH winning. I’m talking 30/40/50 point blowout

There are some tickets on Stubhub but no singles. Looking for others to grab a group at $40 each.

1 Like

@Revcoog, Getting D’anthony Jones and a couple of other missing LB’s would help. We moved Deontay from safety to linebacker during the USF game . I liked seeing the young Nunnery step in and have like 8 or 9 tackles but getting Carmouche & Edgeston would bring us more depth options . I like to see D’anthony Jones bull rush the passer on specific plays.