So BYU is the dirty team?

https://twitter.com/Chazyboy03/status/1317339235637022720?s=20

Not to mention your O lineman hitting us after the play was over.

https://twitter.com/CriddleBenjamin/status/1317321458046038016?s=20
then there was this.

Sorry but your team is undisciplined but very talented. I’m glad we came out with a win good game. Just have to check you guys saying we are a dirty team. Good luck the rest of the season and Go Cougs!

We don’t care.

The game next year is going to be interesting.

4 Likes

look up the average age of BYU players then get back to me. Also I’m not a mormon but yeah let’s bring religion into a football game.

1 Like

BYU lurkers are gonna automatically flag that. Just an FYI.

Not BYU lurkers, I flagged it. Talk about their football team all you want. Keep the comments about their religion out of it.

12 Likes

BYU Played dirty and instigated the whole game. We took the bait.

1 Like

LOL yeah, we really instigated your wide out spitting on our DB

We got beat man. No excuses.

3 Likes

when did we bring religion into it exactly?

1 Like

Not making an excuse. No excuse to give up that many points and dont have an answer

I guess that’s the key to beating the Houston Cougars. Play dirty and instigate. This allowed a 29-0 run. Man we have a lot to overcome.

2 Likes

Lots or Mormons lingering

Get a life you clown. We can talk about BYU for days if you wanna go there

alright you can stop now. Being a troll isn’t funny

Thanks Peyton but no one asked you for your opinion (ps they don’t like you on here)

ok I don’t care if they like me or not your making our fan base look bad. Which there is no way your a real BYU fan anyways you have to be a troll.

1 Like

Most certainly am a BYU fan. Not Mormon, been to at least 50+ home games in my life. I just HATE when people target BYU’s religion. I get it. I grew up in a place called Kaysville, Utah. The Mormoniest place on earth. They’re a bit weird but they’d give you the shirt off their back. It may trigger me a bit.

I on the other hand am a miserable C word and I know you Mormons don’t have the balls to stand up for yourselves so I will :blush:

dawg i’m not mormon lol.