So Triggered Right Now

Our offensive scheme/play calling is completely letting our players down. We have great talent on the offensive side of the ball and we continue to do these weak WR quick screens and RB sweeps that get stuffed almost every time. We are trying to fit square pegs in round holes, if Allen is starting we should tailor the offensive scheme to be more pro style, pass down the middle, etc. Postma should not be running QB draws 10 times a game that’s a recipe for him being injured.

We won… but Jesus Christ…This isn’t good for the rest of the season.

3 Likes

I love second to last offense where we snapped it with loads of time left on the clock to run a conservative, eat up the clock style play. What is the philosophy there? Chew clock but not chew clock.

1 Like

It’s aggravating. Seems like we have the weapons to open it up.
What do the offensive staff see that we are missing?!

We are in a nuclear war armed with teeth and fists starting with Levine 2.0

Triggered?

Need safe space :grin:

Our Oline sucks. We couldn’t run a pro style offense, it requires time in the pocket.

The oline has had issues for 3 or 4 years now. What the hell are they not recruiting anyone that can play or not coaching them up once they get here.

1 Like

I noticed a lot of low snaps again today, too. That seems like it would be an easy fix.

I’m usually a straight shooter but when I am feeling triggered, I just go out and get hammered. Then I start shooting from the hip.

2 Likes

How many were plucked from us in the last go round with Herman leaving? 2 or 3. We were left with a good one but he is just one. Sumlin was terrible at identifying OL. Herman was good at stealing them at Austin.