So who will be HC after today?

We HAVE to make a change

3 Likes

Applewhite doesn’t run the offense, defense or special teams and would leave us for UT at the drop of a hat.

This is our own fault.

1 Like

So what does he do then exactly? and why are we paying him so much?

3 Likes

Do y’all see we have three true freshmen on the DL ? No chambers, no carter, no Oliver, no turner

Lincoln Reilly would have gone right back to OU.

4 Likes

Clayton isn’t the guy. I dont blame CKB for the way this game is going.

CMA needs to be fired. CKB needs to be the HC/OC

No need to hire a brand new HC. We need a young HC with experience and can recruit in the state of Texas. That’s Briles.

Briles/Pez can find a new DC

What’s CKB doing that shows he should be the HC? Coogs have scored 7 points and aren’t moving the ball.

Or do we only give briles a pass because he’s being recruited?

1 Like

Clayton is worse than Kyle Allen

You really questioning CKB after what he did with King?

His only questionable game was SMU, but i blame CMA for that one

One thing I can say about Herman - he re-kindled pride and mojo in the football program. Looks like both have been beaten out of the program. If we don’t make a change in the HC position we’re on the way to becoming everyone’s homecoming opponent.

At least we could have skipped out on this.

I really hope that most if you are just blowing off steam (and with today’s performance, that is warranted). No matter how damn embarrassing today is thrrr will be no HC change this season. CMA will get his last shot next year.

Pat says there a rumors from credible sources so im hoping for a miracle

Miracles do happen :joy: rarely.

This is awful. Can’t defend that.

Simply embarrassing

So injuries only count if they’re on the offensive side of the ball?

Lots of people saying it’s not an excuse on the defensive side.

There’s been excuses his entire time being here. The skillset it takes to be a qb is not the same as being a dline

Briles can’t control the defense

I’ll be sending an email to Pezman to voice my displeasure with Applewhite’s performance as head coach. I think we need to make a move now so we don’t waste our 2019 schedule.

They know man… From Pez all the way to Khator. It’s a lot of money on the table here.

But they know the issue and what’s at stake

What about the offense? lol Yeah King is gone but this is atrocious.