Softball vs SHSU - Austin Regional Game 2 (W 5-0 - In the Regional Final, play tomorrow)

UT going to have to win 4 straight to win their Region!!

2 Likes

:joy::joy: Go Aggies and go BearKats.

2 Likes

Great Job Ladies!! Go Coogs!!!

3 Likes

:smiley::smiley::joy:

1 Like

Boom boom!

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/UHCougarSB/status/1129848812040859654

2 Likes

:softball:Great game, a 2-hitter :paw_prints:

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/1129848830508371968

1 Like

Played much better on defense today. Yesterday was not good!

2 Likes

Bell’s another that made huge strides this year. She was a serviceable pitcher before this season, but I don’t even think they pitched her in the Regional last year. She came back, and, statistically, she may be the best on the staff.

2 Likes

On weekend I try to go 3-0, 4-0 etc. Yesterday i went 4-0 w Ws from Coogs- twice, BearKats, Astros. Need 2 more today. Coog baseball n Stros! Lets go!!

2 Likes

It’ll be interesting to see if they pitch Heebner in the opener tomorrow. Vesely might go with Melancon (who has been terrific this year as well) and see if she can save Heebner’s arm. Tough decision.

1 Like

Alabama came back and knocked off Arizona State to get to their regional finals at 2-0. If they win and the Coogs win, Coogs will be heading to Tuscaloosa for the Supers
Dates would be May 23-26

1 Like

That went fast after they resumed. I tried to turn it on just now and they were done.

2 Likes

Softball can go real quick when outs are being recorded.

2 Likes

None of that kicking the rubber, wiping your brow, reaching underneath your cap :joy::smiley:

3 Likes

Aggies up 1-0 on Texas after 1.

Cow college with 2 runs in the top of the 2nd

Aggies down to their last at-bat. Leadoff double for the Ags in the Bottom of the 7th. Still 2-1 Horns.

2 out error scores the run. Game is Tied!!!

Headed to extras

Horns have plated 1 run in the 8th due to a throwing error. Still batting with one out. That’s all they end up with. Have the lead 3-2 going to the bottom of the 8th.

1 out single for the Ags. Down to their last out now. Ballgame, Horns have to go to extras to win it, but they move on.

Cow College vs SHSU in the nightcap now to see who plays UH tomorrow. Game starts at 7:35pm

Coogs are the last American Athletic Conference team standing. Both Tulsa and USF were eliminated today.