Softball vs. Texas A&M - Austin Regional Game 1 @ 1pm on ESPN3 (W 3-1)

NCAA Austin Regional
Friday, May 17

Houston enters the NCAA Championship looking to continue its hot stretch as of late, having won 13 of its past 16 games. Earlier this season, the Cougars squared up with the Aggies at Cougar Softball Stadium, where Houston came out on top 9-3 in comeback fashion.

Espn 3 or espn plus? Trying to pull up on espn 3 but it’s acting like it’s on espn plus, asking for log in? I’m not paying for espn plus lol

1 Like

Never mind it came up now on espn 3 on home computer thx

1 Like

https://twitter.com/UHCougarSB/status/1129448077801218048

Don’t usually like the pinstripes, but they look good on the softball team. Every time I see them, they’re eye catching.

https://twitter.com/UHCougarSB/status/1129425098937647104

Not sure abt the red hair though :thinking::joy::joy:

1 Like

Let’s #GoCoogs

1 Like

Is this 3rd year for Coach?

1 Like

Yes, 3rd year

What I thought.

1 Like

I like how she has 1, 3, 5 year plan. By year 5 she says they should be competing for Regional n Super Regional bids year after year .

1 Like

Not worrying whether they will get a bid.

1 Like

Vesely is incredible. Players love her, team plays hard, they recruit well, and she’s got a plan and is motivated. We couldn’t have hired anyone better for what we needed.

2 Likes

Totally agree. Didnt she come from Oklahoma program. I know one of her assistants was standout at OK I believe.

1 Like

Recruiting has definitely stepped up. Good things ahead pretty sure.

She played at OU and is their all-time hits leader and was a 2 time all-american. She ended up at Houston as an assistant in 2011 after coaching in high school after her playing career.

1 Like

Really need Win this first game!

1 Like

Heebner’s pitching well. Need those hits.

1 Like

Can’t get espn to work. Is there a way to listen thru UH? I’m having to listen thru :-1:t2: People

Geez. That’s what will cost them. Can’t have errors in these gms.