Speaking of UH Mask

I ordered the 3 pack - UH Mask from Fanatics in May.

Got them yesterday.

2 Likes

how are the fit and quality?

I just open the package because of your question.

Sorry to say, it is rather thin and flimsy. I have a rather big face/head and it does fit but there is not lots of room. Out of the package, there is a slight odor but they are machine washable and most people I know are not as sensitive to odors as I am.

More important, in the packaging and on the mask itself there is a warning that it can NOT be considered medical PPE.

If you want to show your cougar pride go for it but use it for another occasion not covid protection.

1 Like

Thanks!

Please do not tell me that they are made in the chinese dictatorship?

1 Like

Made in USA

2 Likes

Our great university would never use the child labor of China. We much prefer the child labor in countries like Bangladesh where those children will one day grow up to be able to vote for the next leader of the country. It may cost a couple extra cents per shirt, but as the saying goes “freedom isn’t free.”

Edit: this is a joke just in case anybody missed it. I did just go check all my UH gear, all shirts made in either Honduras or Nicaragua, pair of UH basketball shorts in Indonesia, hat in Vietnam, hoodie in China. We are truly a diverse university! Lol

3 Likes

I have a decent sense of humor. That ain’t funny.

Thank you for checking and letting us know.

Is the material a polyester or some other material.

Is it the N95 stringed ones or the over ear?

Last question have you tried blowing trough it and how much air comes through.

Overall worth it?

To be absolutely clear these mask are unacceptable for COVID protection and it even says so right on the mask.

The vitals;
Sold on the fanatics site.
UH 3-Pack
Brand name - Wincraft
Made in USA
82% Polyester, 18% Spandex
No string - material has a slit-cut for the ear.
These are thinner then one-ply tissue paper.

I buy UH gear frequently. I like walking around NY in UH gear. these are unacceptable.
No refund. No return.

Perhaps OK, to cover another mask or Halloween party. Do not buy for safety use.