Speedy, Turner, Mutin, Bradley

All out Saturday.

Huge. On D, Mutin is the playcaller. Turner has been a beast.

Who’s replacing them

Bradley wasn’t a starter, who takes his backup spot? who knows. assuming Dana isnt trying to play a true freshman likely Peyton sawyer or Cole McGowan

but the rest; Carmouche for Mutin, Bryson Smith for Stevenson, and Anenih or Parish for Turner (whoever isnt on the other DE spot)

1 Like

Too many injuries, on the road, going to be a long day

1 Like

Singleton back

1 Like

After what we showed last week I will sit this one out too and hope for the best

1 Like

Super bummed Turner is out. He’s our best defensive player. Hopefully D’Anthony Jones steps up

2 Likes

The absence of some of our elite players makes the outcome of this game very problematic.

Hope I’m wrong.

2 Likes

As bad as it is for some of our marquee players to be out, one positive may be that Bryson Smith will have an opportunity to really step up and have a great game. Same for the others, but I have really been waiting to see Bryson break out…

3 Likes

Yep, he needs to step up and get after it.

1 Like

I hope you are right about Smith. He has dropped way too many passes this season.

1 Like

It is going to be hard cheese.

2 Likes

I’m told no on Singleton.

1, 2 & 4 have to step up big

1 Like

Who is the second group in WRs assuming McGowan will start Saturday? Looks like we will be rotating RS-Fr and true Freshmen. I hope they know where they are supposed to be.

1 Like

Once again we look at the problem of lack of depth. It takes several recruiting classes to get there, Apple and TLC left us bare.
we all need to be patient…

3 Likes

Corbin, Dell, Smith , possible Singleton. Trahan needs to be utilized also
Morgan, Sawyer, Scott, Street and McGowan

3 Likes

I think, given the chance, that Parish will step up and may even be the defensive player of the game.

2 Likes

Turner is the man and a big loss but it was evident last week how losing the defensive play caller really showed.

3 Likes

Totally agree. The defense always looks 10 times better when he’s on the field. I fear tomorrow Cincinnati will just run over us. This is where I wish we had a high octane offense, but that’s not the case