Sportsmap article rebutts Duarte

Enjoy!

13 Likes

I don’t read the Chronicle ever but I was aware of JD’s accusations. Nice to hear some better context.

1 Like

Makes perfect sense to me…Duarte could have taken this route but instead took the road to embarrass UH…fake news and another reason newspapers are dying all over the world…

7 Likes

30 LSU football players, wow it’s amazing how much egg is on Duarte’s face. Yup I don’t think he needs to get a quote from any UH member for a long time.

7 Likes

Looking forward to Holgy’s and Duarte’s interactions this fall

6 Likes

get the popcorn ready for that lol

6 Likes

Duarte made a snarky response to one detractor on the thread about his article.

Do you have a comment to enlighten us about this article mr Duarte?

3 Likes

He’s trying to get reassigned from covering the Coogs. The work he’s done towards that end is pretty impressive.

4 Likes

if he ask an honest question in strait forward way then answer it, if he ask one of his snarky questions just go to the next reporter.

Interesting…President Khator has responded…only it was about J Granato’s column instead. I am sensing some bad blood. https://twitter.com/uhpres/status/1275111310359965697?s=21

7 Likes

Go Renu!

2 Likes

President Khator is amazing!

5 Likes

I want Duarte to respond to this thread. His silence is not acceptable.

4 Likes

Where is Joseph Duarte?

Where is the Houston Chronicle?

Shh… he gone.

I appreciate that President Khator addressed this; “one step at a time” is probably the best we can do at this time.

We are in uncharted waters here and I do t think our Captain has a responsibility to answer every tweet or call from a dying industry like a newspaper.

Could you imagine the articles written about Dana telling his kids to not go a peacefully protest or attend a funeral. That would be front page Chronicle kind of news.

2 Likes

@JosephDuarte this is what real journalism looks like. Do your research. This is how you get Dr. Khator to respond to your articles in a favorable manner. You have burned that bridge.

1 Like

I’ve had one interaction with JD and it was over UH Tradition/Basketball when we were bringing back the dunk signs. Very favorable.

But I just popped my popcorn its time to watch :slight_smile:

1 Like

John Granato just did a MJ slam dunk over Duarte and Solomon!

2 Likes

Great article. Thanks for posting.