Sportsmap article rebutts Duarte

free speech and free press? OK, no problem but what I said was a reader or a poster on here gets the same right. The press is not special, anything but.
So if JD wants to attack someone like the UH leadership then he opens himself up for a rebuttal. No free passes because he is press.

And, to summarize my various comments, and to make it perfectly clear, I absolutely agree with your right to rebut, and refute, JD or anyone else. My core points about my supporting JD have no bearing on your (or our) rights to disagree with JD (or each other).

meh, implicit bias
we all have some
how would you guys report on UT fb if you had graduated from UH and were now working at the Austin American Statesman and your relationship with TH kept deteriorating?..i’m gonna cut him some slack, he’s been a fairly consistent reporter but if you pay attention to his writing, he likes to throw jabs at us every once in awhile
doesn’t bother me though, damn, so many snowflakes on both sides lmao

Probly.

And criticizing one story, that appears to have been written in rancor (or at least can be interpreted that way), does not constitute trashing his entire body of work.

1 Like

As I suggested several times, criticize away. Please do. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Likewise, I ask JD to continue doing what he is doing, with a negative tone or a positive tone. Seems fair to me.

Meanwhile in the SEC

https://twitter.com/alexmcdaniel/status/1276215624495177733?s=21