Stadium:Biggest improvements in attendance in 2019 (by percentage)

UH #5 +65.3%

" * The American Athletic Conference had two of the top five schools in percentage increase in attendance and three in the top 25. To see that Memphis was first in total attendance increase and second in percentage attendance increase speaks to the rejuvenation that Memphis Head Coach Penny Hardaway had in his first year back at his alma mater."

Memphis #2
Cinnn#25
" * Cincinnati saw a significant jump as it moved back on campus to Fifth Third Arena last season after playing its 2017-18 home games at Northern Kentucky’s BB&T Arena."

3 Likes

Damn… That’s a big jump!!! I expect for attendance to improve even more in 2019-20 season. We’re at the new golden age of UH basketball :basketball:.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/UHFootballFeed/status/1167048005972889603

3 Likes

Only thing that scares me is the weaker schedule at home. Wish we could of brought in one more big name team to the Fertitta Center for this season coming up. Preferably someone from the ACC like we were promised😜.

A sold out season is @1050 more in the seats.
The FC (edited) is listed at 7100 seats
That would be sweet.

1 Like

Don’t like the nickname. Easy pickens for our opponents.

the nickname I’ve heard is “The FC”

1 Like

It can’t increase more that it increased last year. If we increased average attendance 1,000 it would mean every game was a sellout.

We’ll be all right. I think folks are starting to want to come and see UH play instead of the opponent. Weekday games against weaker teams will probably still not sell out and be half-filled, but the rest of the games should still be hot tickets as long as we keep winning.

1 Like

Buy season tickets guys. Even the weekday games can be a scramble.

3 Likes

Maybe The Til’?

1 Like

The nickname is the “Fertitta Center.”

I bet last year’s success in basketball also had a huge effect on us receiving 32,000 applications for freshmen this fall

6 Likes

Wow! If 32,000 freshmen applications is correct, that’s got to be a new record at UH.

6 Likes

I think I remember reading that it was.

1 Like