Students Tickets are GONE

On UH’s site, only very few singles in about 5 available sections. The club section has 4 and 2 seats together for $135 each. StubHub and SeatGeek are the best options right now; showing about 1,000 available, together. The arena will be very full, it looks like.

1 Like

Thank you.

That’s great news. Team and Coach deserve a sellout and a great home crowd!

Extra Student tickets sold out in 2 minutes. Lol lots of students are mad.

1 Like

UH should let students stand outside and then when the game starts let them fill in any empty seats

1 Like

Damn, that’s craxy.

How many student seats are there ?

There’s somewhere between 400-500 courtside and the other remaining are in the stands in section 109. Where they got space to allow more after selling out the first time idk. Maybe just standing room.

1 Like

Seriously? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::fearful:

It’s going to be a mad house come Wednesday!!! Go Coogs!!!

Yeah, I really wish they had more student tickets. More students came to the games before this new complicated online system. It’s really in the best interest of the University to make it easier for students to get tickets because like you said, a lot of students are mad and frustrated waking up early in the morning and losing out on tickets to see a great Cougar basketball team. Not saying the stadium won’t be packed (which I’m glad it will be!) but it’s winter break, this could’ve been a student-packed game. Go Coogs!

1 seat left on UHcougars. Dont really know how accurate it is but theres only one seat left. in the middle of the Priority chairback 1. Less than 150? on stubhub.

I understand but the first batch didnt sell out till 3 hours later for LSU. This to me is efficient and stops them from coming if theres no space. For the other games yeah it sort of makes sense to allow students to fill the sections but i dont agree to fill big seats unless the owners of those seats want to. They’re [students] into big names and not the team. Which needs to change.

1 Like

I agree with other people on here that if the big money people ain’t gonna fill there seats let students have them when the game starts so it looks better on tv

https://twitter.com/UHCougarMBK/status/1075574974532997120

6 Likes

Good to hear, especially between semesters.

1 Like

Was nervous about the SLU game, and, I was on target as it was a nail biter. Also, nervous about this one, but confident that the Coogs will be hittin’ it hard.

BEAT USU!!!

1 Like

Confucius says there are plenty of Adult Tickets remaining !

Utah St is solid. 9-2 record.

I just bought 5 tickets

2 Likes