STW - Roster/Scholarship breakdown

I don’t know about transcendant, but I know there were very high hopes for Bryan Jones to be that guy last year. Hopefully his grades are back on track so we can see what he’s made of in 2018. Also, maybe Isaiah Chambers can be that guy.

3 Likes

Given our scheme as a defense, we need one of them to become a grade A pass rusher. Especially if we rush only three 95% of the time.

1 Like

Again, that’s a false statement…rarely rushed 3 and dropped 8. Anenih showed he can be great edge rusher. Lightning quick and strong…he will be even better after adding 25 pounds.

I see you’ve found me here as well. lol
We rushed three and dropped 8 more times than you’ve posted on this site. Anenih is a 3-4 outside linebacker not a 3-4 defensive end. We’re talking about defensive linemen, going forward. However, I do agree he will be a beast.

1 Like

Lol. Anenih rushed from a standing end position though often. Sack vs Memp example. Really didn’t rush 3 a lot. I recwatched Memphis 2nd half…,rush 3 once, rushed 5 twelve times and rest 4.

1 Like

One game is a sample of the whole season. Did you only watch the Memphis game this year? lol

He rushed off edge in several games. he played LB and in coverage when Kahlil was out only.

Pictures or it didn’t happen. I like to think of myself as the biggest Anenih fan.