Sumlin

So Sumlin left for money and a top 10 job. Herman left for a top 5 job and you leave Briles off the list? Odd how people have revisionist history.

1 Like

Agree that this is impressive. Tom Herman is the latest to no doubt have second and third thoughts about the so called ‘dream job’. Maybe we should all forgive and move on.

I am not sure about Briles. He could of learned about the rapes but how? The felons are
unlikely to talk about them. You may work with a rapist and not know it. That is why we
have trials and got rid of the Brits 200 years ago because in our system you are presumed
innocent until proven guilty. The Baylor administrators might have told him, but we don’t know.
The other two (Herman and Sumlin) walked out on their kids/young men before their big games which violates their obligation to them.

I thought Briles left because his wife wanted a smaller town close to Stephenville.

Which big game did herman miss? I guess you forgot about Tulsa putting up 70 on a Briles team.

Awesome picture. His disgruntled face says it all.
We hate it but we call agree on one thing. The main reason Coaches like briles, scumlin or herman leave is due to money but also to be able to compete in a P5.
We have to face the facts that as long as we are in a G5 coaches will want to go to a P5.
The major threat has been for us to be in a P5 & keep the local recruits. That is why we are in a G5 & why so many want to keep us here.

2 Likes