Sun Belt > Big 12

#23 Iowa State was blown out by Louisiana-Lafayette…

Kansas State is about to lose to Arkansas State

7 Likes

Lol

1 Like

Lol, it’s actually right.

1 Like

Fixed it

1 Like

He switched it.

He had it right the first time is what I’m saying.

Uhm, no… It is correct now.

Its official Ark State has defeated KSU. It’s never the Big 12’s year lmao

2 Likes

I’m saying the Big 12 is actually better than the Sun Belt. This one game doesn’t change that.

Do two games change it?

No, but I do like to see the Big 12 lose.

well, could be two B12 coaches on the hot seat already…lol

Coastal Carolina has a really good chance to beat Kansas tonight. We may get a 3rd Big 12 loss to the Sun Belt today.

2 Likes

The good thing about these Sun Belt wins over B12 teams is that it diminishes the record of UT should the whorns come in 2nd in the B12. I think OU will win the conference again and probably get another invitation to get their butts beaten in the CFP.

2 Likes

I want what red80 is drinking. If UT beats Kansas St, suddenly Kansas St will be a power team that had an off day vs Arkansas St. This loss will not diminish UT’s perceived strength.

1 Like

Of course that is what their sycophant press will be pushing, but when actually going over the resumes, the CFP committee can’t overlook their schedule. It has cost other teams as big as UT.

BTW, I haven’t been drinking any alchoholic beverages today; but bourbon and water is my drink of choice. On the rocks, which is hard water, works also.

1 Like

CFP committee has no problem looking at the name when evaluating. I can’t think of other “name” teams being left out by the committee actually evaluating the schedules, but haven’t looked it up either.

Bourbon works, though I tend to skip the water other than maybe an ice cube. Ran out of the Balcones the other day.

CC up 14-0 over KU so far and looking in control.

Great to see P-5 teams go down by G-5 competition.

1 Like

Coastal Carolina is the chanticleers.

Chanticleer…

chan·ti·cleer

/ˈCHantəˌkli(ə)r,ˈSHant-/

noun

LITERARY

plural noun: chanticleers

1. a name given to a rooster, especially in fairy tales.

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: