Full meet information can be accessed by clicking HERE.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
* Houston will be represented at the meet by five Cougars; Monique Rae, Mykenzie Leehy, Peyton Kondis, Laura Laderoute, and Ioanna Sacha.
* The five Cougars competing in Virginia combined for eight conference championships at the 2019 American Athletic Conference Championships earlier this year.
* The Long Course Meter meet will feature swimmers from around the world, both amateur and professional. Earlier this season at the Houston First Chance meet, Kondis and Leehy recorded Olympic Trial qualifying times in the long-course meter session. Kondis posted a qualifying time of 1:09.55 in the 100 Breaststroke, and Leehy finished with a time of 56.02 in the 100 Freestyle.
* Rae will compete this weekend after capturing her first American Championship after taking the top spot in the 200 Backstroke at The American Championships with a program-best time of 1:55.64 in the event.
* Laderoute captured two individual championships at the conference meet, setting a program record in the 100 Backstroke at the Houston First Chance meet.
* Sacha has quickly become a contributor to the Houston squad, holding a trio of top-10 times.
SCOUTING THE FIELD
* The meet will feature swimmers from around the world and can be watched online by clicking HERE. The finals on April 12-14 can be seen on NBCSports.com
* The prelims will begin at 9 a.m. each day and will be followed by the finals at 6 p.m. on each day, excluding Saturday when the finals will begin at 5:40 p.m. All times are Eastern.