TDECU Expansion

Anyone have the picture generating the upper decks?

1 Like

yes i’ve been waiting for this thread

1 Like

I don’t think it’s wise to expand. We can’t even fill 30k imagine more maintaining. Don’t be house poor

11 Likes

That’s all I’ve seen, the red plan sketch. Think they just take off the 3rd deck on the north side and wrap a new deck all the way around the same height as the south side bleachers

1 Like

6 Likes

They’ll probably hold off on expanding for the first season

2 Likes

Need to wait until a demand for tickets becomes compelling.

When will we know? When we go through a season of standing room only.

4 Likes

Probably more than one season…

3 Likes

A number of recruits were excited about the presentation on new facilities. Does anyone have any information on these facilities?

Based on SWC history with these teams we will not need to expand.

6 Likes

DON’T GO OUT AND BUY A MANSION BEFORE THE LOTTERY NUMBERS ARE PULLED!

15 Likes

Please … let’s sell out our current stadium couple years in a row and generate some interest for the program before even thinking abt expanding

6 Likes

Measuring curtains are we ?

Hillary says, hold my beer

9 Likes

The first thing we need is the overdue football operations center that was promised in 2016.

I think 45 or 50k is enough but we could keep 40 k and see how it goes.

So people are already creating pods or divisions, thinking this is a done deal, and now making plans on the stadium expansion??

I’m grabbing my box of popcorn and going to sit back and watch the countless people melt down when Lucy pulls the football out from Charlie Brown AGAIN.

3 Likes

well never learn, will we charlie brown

Now add those curly cue ramps in the corners!

According to the Centennial Plan the football operations building is still planned, I’m thinking with the recent news (knock on wood) they’ll want to start on it sooner than later.

Map

Early rendering of FOB
DwWropSVAAAvwfi

5 Likes

Y’all are crazy. Let’s see if we can consistently sell out the seats we don’t need to build. Game after game after game sellouts would warrant expansion, nothing less.

6 Likes