Temple just took down nr. 21

Maryland, 21-19. Good for the conference.

3 Likes

Good thing we don’t play Temple this year. Would have been another L for us. We’re the 7th or 8th best team in the conference this year. Sad.

1 Like

My thinking exactly on playing Temple. I disagree that we’re 7 or 8th best in conference, I think we’re in top 5 still. The season will tell.

6 Likes

Temple had 3 different goal line stands in that game.

1 Like

Historically they have had good defenses.

UCF is the best team in the conference, but I would like to know the 7 teams better than us in conference.

4 Likes

Memphis, Cincy, Temple, Tulane, SMU.

1 Like

Maybe, no, no, no, and no!

2 Likes

Luckily for you, we play 4 of those 5 this season. The results on the field can do the talking.

1 Like

Results on the field so far have suggested those teams are not what you think. Especially Tulane and Cincy. Please specify why you think we lose those games. Preferably what makes those teams special. Fact of the matter is people are not even watching those teams but repeating something they heard on these boards. The regurgitation of inaccurate information has spread like wild fire.

2 Likes

Temple literally just beat Maryland. Who you gave an emphatic no to. So, I wonder what made you come up with that reasoning?

1 Like

Lol did you watch them and understand how they beat them or did you just look at the final score? I’m going to go with the latter. I’m waiting for the X’s and O’s conversations. If you cant do that then dont even respond.

1 Like

I also watched every second of Tulane versus Auburn, @Auburn. We will go in and lose to Tulane on Thursday. They’re a better team than we are right now.

1 Like

Ok. Mr. Broad statements with no substantial evidence. Your research papers in college must have been ground breaking and insightful.

1 Like

Did it involve being the human version of a rain cloud?:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

This argument is getting beyond silly. Can y’all please take this to PM?

2 Likes

That’s fine. Argue in PM. Or someone be the bigger person.

1 Like

Lol you literally could graduate with out writing many papers presenting arguments, or have papers that didnt weigh much on your average for each class. Congrats. I know you’re a smart individual. All I’m asking for is some x’s and o’s talk on why you think those teams are better. Saying “I watched them” doesnt cut it.

1 Like

I apologize if I was being rude though.

I graduated Lordy How Come – at age 33.

1 Like