Temple score prediction

I don’t think this one will be close; Temple can’t shoot from the perimeter and the Coog defenders will be all over them. I’ll say 75-55

2 Likes

92 - 0 Houston

1 Like

This Coog team is better than any of us realize. Coogs by 17.

1 Like

I suffer from Post Traumatic Coog Disorder. I’ll take a win at any score.

3 Likes

Y’all know what today is?

GAMEDAY BABY!!!
Go Coogs

3 Likes

I like how you think! But the sims are a little more even on this one. The random first one I ran came out 73-71 Coogs with Cedric Alley going 0-for-10 from the field (0-for-7 being from 3) as the stat that stuck out to me. The random multiple sims I ran have Temple winning this game 57 percent of the time.

So, it should definitely be close.

But if Coogs are hot from 3 (as they have turned it up a notch lately) and the Owls can’t match, I could see that being the difference in the game being a little more one-sided. We shall see.

I see this one coming down to the wire.

UH 73
Temple 70

We’re gonna control this game from start to finish.
Coogs 77 owls 66

66-63 Coogs.

100-0 coogs win

Their defense is ELITE. Offense can be stall on occasion. Into further notice.

The way Temple came back against Tulsa to force OT, shows they are veterans and
never feel out of a game. We have to get them and stay on them until the end. Shizz
is the real deal, we have to shut him down.

GO COOGS!

This game is a 50/50 shot. Like CKS said, UH will not go undefeated in conference. We of course don’t want to lose, but I think we lose in a close one tonight. I also think a early season conference loss will relieve some of the pressure and will be a tremendous learning experience. But can they win? Heck yes they can!

64-61 Temple

Temple 71, UH 58

If the Temple team that scored 65 on UMass shows up, we win by 20. 79-59 UH.

UH 73 Temple 66. Go Coogs!

76 - 62 Coogs win!

I’d be surprised if this isn’t the Coogs toughest game in conference other than maybe Cincinnati.

Temple 67-66

UCF & Smoo will be tough at their place. But yeah, Temple is filthy good at home. I’ll be shocked if we win.

1 Like

“Shocked” Ok then! :roll_eyes::smirk: