Temple @USF tonight. 6:30-ESPN

Temple looking down from 15-16.
USF offense on a role.

1 Like

This one shouldn’t be close, but I’ll be watching anyway. We need USF to keep winning, but hopefully Temple can expose more flaws in USF for the film session in a few weeks.

Tonights a scouting op 4 a potential huge UH v USF matchup & UH v Temple in Philly.

Other than maybe Cinn, USF has an easy road to undefeated leading to vs UH in Tampa, Oct 28th.
Coogs have Memphis at home on Oct 19th

It’ll be the first tough defense they face. It’ll be nice to see how USF/Quniton Flowers handles the pressure.

1 Like

USF has an absolute cake walk to an undefeated season heading into their game with us. Cincy probably won’t put up much of a fight. Other than a good first half against a wildly overated Michigan team, Cincy has been terrible this year. I am very much looking forward to seeing what Temple’s defense can do against USF tonight. Should be telling.

3 Likes

USF… so many dumb plays. I think we matchup well with them.

I’m more worried about Tech, Memphis, and Navy.

2 Likes

Wow! What a bone-headed play by USF on that punt.

And Temple follows it up with an even more ridiculous sequence of plays.

2 Likes

Comedy of errors

1 Like

Both defensive fronts whipping the Olines.
Plays huge into what UH Def does well.

1 Like

Except for that play. Can’t create a much bigger hole than that!

That USF line is incredibly undisciplined. If they’re jumping that much now, imagine when they have Big Ed lined up in front of them.

Sounds like a reoccurring theme for USF games

2 Likes

Wow there’s no one in the stands

1 Like

flag on the play
"Man, the fans are getting cranky about this"
"Yeah, all four thousand of them"
Savage.

1 Like

4th and goal stop!

Unwatchable, switched to the Astros.

2 Likes

Anyone still concerned about playing Temple?

wow, Temple looks horrible.

hopefully this game is viewed nationally as “UCF is DOMINATE!” and they move up in the rankings.

Coogs will be getting a beat up Temple backfield next week. Temple OLine barely slowing them down.
Only down by 13 at the 1/2 is lucky.

2 Likes