Temple @USF tonight. 6:30-ESPN

182 to -22 yards rushing at half.

That for sure will not happen, since UCF is not playing.

2 Likes

Are the announcers not in Tampa for the game? So cheesy when ESPN does that.

Galloway is complaining about heat and humidity, and his shirt is untucked in the booth, so I think they are there.

That is an embarrassing crowd.

1 Like

Terrible

Most used word by commentators since I turned it on.

HA! good call.

USF

Temple
 well I guess we have an extra bye week for the starters.

1 Like

We had 2k more for our game against Temple with both teams ranked hosting the conference championship.

The AAC East is a train wreck.

Are you watching the game? I assume that was a typo and you meant 25k more.

2 Likes

Feel free to compare: Temple vs Houston AAC Championship 2015 Full game - YouTube

Man this is ugly ball. Temple completely inept, and using 3 QBs? While USF is a penalty machine.

1 Like

I think the freshman should start the rest of the season. Temple is terrible. Might as well let him take his lumps and gain experience.
Receivers are not helping the QB’s either.

USF is playing with fire.

Ed Oliver getting lots of talk and advance billing.

Thought we were going by ticket sales. I guess i could bother to upload pictures I took of the crowd we had for the SMU game in 2015. I took 3 pictures of the same section at different parts of the game because I was so pissed at the turnout and was hoping it would get better.

I think the low attendance is due to the recent hurricane troubles. Can’t blame them.

1 Like

There is now way there is above 10k in the stadium, probably closer to 5k. Not sure why you want to be “that guy” who always tries to bring UH down in comments not related to us.

1 Like

more cheerleaders please