Texans vs Case Keenum

I have a dilemma this Sunday. I rooted for the Vikings last year when Case was with them and now want Case to do well with the Broncos. However, I am a Texan fan also. Who do I root for?

1 Like

There’s already a discussion about this in the Case Keenum thread, but the consensus so far is, root for Case.

5 Likes

Case needs a win. The Texans are fine.

From a non-Texans fan.

1 Like

Sorry guys

Love Case and will support pro Coogs, but it’s Houston all day for me

3 Likes

Root for case. Bill O’Brien needs to face the repercussions of his arrogance.

10 Likes

HometownSquad

1 Like

Easy…Case Keenum. REMEMBER THE Texans was Houston’s consolation prize because LA did their best to screw up the expansion team the NFL really wanted Los Angeles to have. Case Keenum is our adopted son…always choose family first!

2 Likes

Probably unlikely but I hope Case torches the Texans.

1 Like

I’ll be in the middle. I want Case to throw a ton of TDs and yards against the Texans. But I want the Texans to score one more point over the Broncos.

NFL? I only root for the Cowboys to go 0-16 every year. Don’t care if the Texans go 16-0 or 0-16.

In other words, I hope Case lights it up this Sunday.

16 Likes

This!

I’m a die hard UH fan, 20 year season ticket holder and I have a Case Keenum signed helmet in my office as he is COUGAR ROYALTY!

However, I hope the Texans slaughter the Broncos this weekend! Go Texans!

1 Like

Hope Case has the best day of his career

8 Likes

Case already won with the $25 mill contract. It’s all gravy after that.

5 Likes

$36 million

1 Like

36 … 25 what difference does it make when you win that big.

Unless, of course, when we are talking about our D Coordinator.:grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

hahahahahahahahaha

The contract is for $36 Million, but only $25 is guaranteed, so if they make a change next year. He still gets that chunk.

2 Likes

No matter what, Case worked his gluteus maximus (Coogfan Appropriate Term) off and he is set for life.

Good for him. He carried himself with class and dignity and never gave up.

So he is not Tom Brady, big deal. He is about as clear a representation of what it means to be a University of Houston grad as there could possibly be. He is a Coog.

10 Likes

Nailed it, hope Case lights them up

4 Likes