Texans vs Case Keenum

Yes… would be good if case lights them up and then our hometown team wins by 3 in overtime.

Case, all day every day. @#$@ the Texans. Besides, the original Texans are now the Chiefs, these guys are just posers.

6 Likes

I’m a Texans fan so that’s who I’ll root for. However, if Denver wins, I won’t be too disappointed.

Rooting for Case Keenum all the way. Not a Texans die-hard. I’d like to be, but they’ve never given a good reason to. Tough for me to get passionate about the pros, I live and die by the Coogs. Texans…meh.:neutral_face:

4 Likes

Bring back the Oilers.

5 Likes

My dad bought Oilers season tickets in 1960, and when he died, I took them over and kept them until they left. I refuse to support a pro team now, never been to a Texans game, and will never go. I’d be ambivalent towards them, were it not for O’Brien. He’s a jackass.

I’d love to see Case have The same kind of day that he had against O’Brien’s Penn State team.

8 Likes

The Broncos just traded away one of his top receivers for a draft pick. They deserve the L.

Actually, the original Texans are now the Indianapolis Colts.

Keenum all day.

1 Like

I’d take them back in a heartbeat…

That was O’BRIEN coached Penn State…lol…30 to 14…I was there to witness that live! Lived in Grand Prarie at the time…easy drive home.

I think it’s possible that if Kubiak and the Texans hadn’t given him the initial shot in the NFL, he might not have gotten an opportunity at all. There’s no way to know, but that’s always tempered my disappointment with how things ended up here.

2 Likes

I absolutely wish the Oilers were back. I loved the Oilers. They were delightfully screwed up but you loved them anyway. You knew they were going to break your heart but you still loved them.

The Texans? Just somebody I go out with now and again.

3 Likes

Imagine if Pittsburgh became the Pittsburgh Pennsylvanians.

Houston has tradition in the NFL with the Oilers. The city should do everything it can to restore and maintain the history. This is not an expansion city. Move the Texans to Austin and bring back the Oilers.

3 Likes

There would have to be a lot of litigation with the Adams family for that to happen. There is a lot of sour grapes with that family and the City of Houston. They literally held the city hostage for a new stadium then left the city when they didn’t get it.

4 Likes

Below is what I had originally posted and before I looked up the history of the Baltimore Colts. Had no idea they were the original Texans, thanks for the education.

No, the Indianapolis Colts are the former Baltimore Colts. I remember the Colts moving. Original Texans move to KC was before my time. History of the Kansas City Chiefs | American Football Database | Fandom

2 Likes

I have no such dilemma, Case All the way! CBOB is a phony! He makes good QB terrible, and Great QB average

3 Likes

Tennessee Titans

After the holding on that sack play … compare that to the nit picking the refs did in the first half. Seems they use a microscope when we’re on O and cardboard lenses when the Texans are on O

Case trusted his oline again. Denver is gonna kill him.

2 Likes