Texans vs Chiefs

First, all y’all who hate pro football just go on with what you were doing, this isn’t a thread to say that.

The Chiefs are wearing out the Texans with long many play drives. Clyde Edwards-Elaire is playing great, especially for his first pro game. KC up 24-7 in 3rd.

1 Like

Yeah I thought it would be different based on the first quarter but I see it’s same thing different season.

2 Likes

Texans really need to get that offensive line fixed.

1 Like

This brutal…same ole Texans.

3 Likes

Really thought Titus Howard getting healthy would help

1 Like

I don’t hate pro football…i do hate O’Brien though. Waiting for the Browns to play!!!

9 Likes

It’s sad to say, but all the Houston sports teams are in decline.

1. Astros. Scandal. Injuries. No pitching. Lack of offense. No championship this year.
  2. Rockets. Not a championship team.
  3. Texans. Not a champion team.
3 Likes

I’ll do you one better, I thought having Tunsil would make a significant enough difference on the left side. He’s been mediocre at best. Hopefully BoB can draft a lineman.

1 Like

Not for long. I hate to trigger some folks, but if Dantoni gets let go, you know who’s on the short list. Rumors will swirl.

2 Likes

How about him false starting again w/o any crowd noise lol

1 Like

Typical BOB led team. Watching the game and Chiefs are about to score again

lol never forget.

2 Likes

Yes, but I would hope for a coach like Mark Jackson first. The guy made Golden State what they are today. Tyrone Lue would be another good one. I hope " the other option, isn’t the option".

1 Like

Those are two good options. I’d take Jackson in a heartbeat. Van Gundy wouldn’t be too bad either. Anyone would be an upgrade. lol

1 Like

Perhaps the Rocket need a management change sweep. Why should the Rockets GM be retained?

2 Likes

Bingo! Morey should be held responsible for kicking the same tires as Dantoni.

1 Like

I expect the Rockets owner to clean house.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be opposed for coach to go and Kellen to coach. He would get tips and alot of scrimmage privileges maybe some appearances or give our kids a try at the big time. I would see it as a good thing after this season or the next.

3 Likes

My exact thoughts Cristian as well. It would keep Kellen from taking off too.

2 Likes

Texans score on play they should have been flagged for illegal procedure which Howard pulled full step back before snap. KC up 31-13.

1 Like