Texas A&M Alum Here

The Daniel F kid? I had forgotten about that guy but that is a nice pull on your part.

I had forgot about him. Wonder what happened to him?

Yeah, the guy whose “friend” said he was “just short of a living legend” at Bauer. LMAO.

1 Like

This is not acceptable on any level. Even though I know this was not sent by a Cougar, I am ashamed that is was mailed from Houston. It does not represent the wonderful people of this city.

If you know very many Aggies over the age of 65, you know that a lot of them likely share the sentiment of the note writer. There is a reason there is an ATM and a Prairie View ATM.

1 Like

In.

That was Benedict Briles’ last year. Keenum was the established starter when Scumlin came in.

I actually think it would be pretty cool to have UH in the SEC

Uncalled for and simply not true

2 Likes

Good to see you Johnny Cougar. That is quite the story and I believe all of it. Sumlin was a hard nosed guy that was unpleasant to be around. However, he won and recruited decently.

On another note I find it hard to believe that an aggy would call himself alum. Am I wrong?

1 Like

Technically it’s “Former Student”

Easy
there’s also a reason why there’s a UH and a TSU. Thankfully we have changed with the times.

5 Likes

This is true. Briles had no hope for Joseph or Keenum and was just waiting for RG3 to get to campus (who had committed to UH, but flipped when Briles headed to Waco). If Briles had stayed, it’s safe to say many on here wouldn’t know how Case Keenum was/is.

2 Likes

I don’t question that any of that happened. And I know I’ve teased you in the past JC, but know it was all in good fun.

I have no problem with Sumlin and his staff trying to control information. If I post on here that Kyle Postma is starting tomorrow night, I hope the SID calls me trying to find out who gave me that info. Not that it’s a big deal that measly ol me posted it on CoogFans.com, but if you have a locker room with holes, you wanna stop that quick.

I guess I was mixed up because I remembered Joseph overthrowing Edwards @ Marshall and the terrible injury. The look on Sumlin’s face was not good so I put the final decision on Joseph vs. Keenum during Sumlin’s first year. But I went back through the UH 2008 game recaps and found that Joseph only attempted 1 pass during that game. I assume Keenum must have been knocked out for a play? So I guess I can give Sumlin the credit for settling on Keenum over Joseph.

The return address is in Houston, but everyone should look closer. This wasn’t even mailed . There is no postmark over the stamp. Does that smell fishy to anyone else?

4 Likes

So many questions. Why put a return address on hate mail? Why the Houston Country Club? Why was the letter stamped and not mailed? Did it just show up in the mailbox at their house? I hate to say it, but something’s rotten in the state of Denmark.

2 Likes

What is the bar code looking thing at the bottom of the envelope? There is no way the sender would put the correct return address.

1 Like

I don’t know, but there should be a mark over the stamp. I even asked my postman this morning to make sure.

1 Like