Texas fans are delusional

1 Like

Now it’s college football season, tell me where the private jets where last seen

5 Likes

That’s out there as well…yesterday someone posted a supposed flight plan from Horsehoe Bay to Columbus, OH.

1 Like

Think about this: Even Nick Saban said No to Texas!

2 Likes

Trolls!!

I remember Barry Switzer’s wife looking for Houston real estate and Barry being seen at Bush airport several years ago.

Delusions happen.

That same thread correctly identified that a BMD took a jet from Tyler to Columbus. All the smoke is real, and it was mentioned during the Fix telecast that Urban is being considered to replace Herman even though Herman hasn’t even been fired. We will see what happens, but Internet message boards are actually pretty impressive. Urban may decide to take the job or he may not. Texas is waiting on his answer.

1 Like

I have a warm comforting feeling…knowing that Hemroid is going through the same media/Agent/AD Denial/Lying BS…
That we went through…
The Earth is round.

9 Likes

Vermin just being vermin!!!

1 Like

Karma is a real beotch

…except he’s walking away with $15M if he does get canned

1 Like

Buddy of mine played golf with Urban. He cheats.

Marks his ball on the green, and then moves his mark 10-20 feet closer to the hole while the others are playing. Did this multiple times during the round.

If he blatantly cheats in a friendly round of golf …

6 Likes

10–20 ft!!! :cold_face:. Might as well go drop it in the hole! :grin::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

A fellow Cougar golf Buddy of mine never two putts…after missing the first, he just picks up. The rest of us just look at each other…and he never marks more than e double. Ever.
And I agree with you. If you cheat at one thing, you are probably cheating at a lot of other things…personal integrity.

1 Like

My UT friend told me last night the same thing he told me 4 years ago. Look at what Herman can do at UH, imagine what he can do at Texas with out athletes. He said last night, imagine what Meyer can do with our athletes.

3 Likes

We used to have a foursome that played memorial every Tuesday after work. When Ted joined to complete the foursome, he sent one whistling into the woods and I told him to take a Mulligan. He said, “We can take a Mulligan on the back nine?” I told we can take one whenever we want, nobody cares and we know the score card doesn’t mean anything – especially for Wilcox who never logs in more than a double bogey. He often used to have his double bogey before he got to the green. But we had fun which was more important for us.

4 Likes

I don’t keep score when I play, thus it’s more enjoyable and cheating is not an issue.

2 Likes

Seems perfect for ut !

1 Like

For years and years, my buds and I would always play in all the UH Athletics golf tournaments…Ken Baxter (Super Coog who has passed) used to run the big one, the Football Coaches annual tournament, which sometimes would fill 3 courses at Sweetwater, sometimes 2 deep for a shotgun start.
Funny part was that we would always come in proudly boasting like a 10 under 62…and the winner would post like a 50 !!!

Entertainment is watching those guys turn in that card with a straight face !:smiley:

2 Likes

You should try the accrual method. Just accrue strokes to next year’s tourny.

2 Likes

How about we talk about the evil empire again? And then again and again

3 Likes